Cancellation Policy [Updated July 8, 2020]
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to allow for check-in. If you are 15 minutes late for your appointment, we will do our absolute best to accommodate you; with your scheduled esthetician, with another esthetician.
We require 48 hours notice for all cancellations.
We reserve the right to charge for your appointment in full for a no-show or a cancellation within 48 hours.
We reserve the right to charge for your appointment in full if you are late for the appointment.
Appointments must be secured in advance with a credit card.
Tryst Return Policy
Although we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, we cannot accept returns for skincare products or makeup products (opened or unopened). Skincare products and makeup purchases are final sale.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Please review gift card terms & conditions below and contact Tryst at (781) 740 – 2228 with questions.
- Gift card purchase is non-refundable.
- The value of this gift card is redeemable for the amount in which it was purchased.
- Additional value may be added to this card at any time.\
- This is not a credit/debit card and has no implied warranties.
- Tryst Studio is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized card use.
- This card is redeemable for Merchandise and Services only.
- Unused value remains on card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This card may not be combined or redeemed with other monthly specials or discounts
Review our return/exchange policy for products and services purchased in-store at Tryst.